At Old Cheney Plaza, you'll find many locally owned shops and services!
Experience hometown ambiance. Shop Old Cheney Plaza today!
- Unique variety for many needs.
- Easy access at 56th & Hwy 2.
- Convenient, free parking.
And be sure to check out Old Cheney Center located directly south across 56th street.
- Burton Tyrrell's Flowers - Flowers for any occasion. Plants, silks, Beanie Babies. Order online!
- Joffee's II - Clothes for the career woman.
- The Uniform Connection - Wide variety of work apparel. Health care scrubs and uniforms.
- Doll Lovers - Porcelain dolls & supplies. Repair service on dolls. Classes are also available.
- The Juice Stop - A refreshment for everyone. Smoothies, hot drinks - coffee, fresh squeezed juices & vegetable drinks.
- Blondie's Skin & Nail Studio - Skin & nail care: manicures, pedicures, solar nails, facials & waxing.
- Swanson's Interiors - Commercial and residential interior design.
- Herbs & More - Herbal supplements, vitamins, aromatherapy and massage therapy.
- House of Holloway - Family hair stylists, tanning, skin care, waxing, and nail care.
- McCracken Chiropractic - Natural chiropractic treatment without drugs or surgery.
- Fortune Palace - Chinese Cuisine. Carry-out, dine-in, and catering. Speedy service.
Contact Marlyn Schwartz at (402) 423-2511 for lease information.